Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

Malifaux...pas?

Well as I said, during the trip to Wargames Con in Austin my wife saw the Malifaux figures on the shelf at Dragon's Lair. Not to mention she was eying the Brown Malifaux Case that Romeo and Kyle brought.

Well 3 of us here at the house picked up a Crew. I picked up Lady Justice because I thought the models looked kick @$$. So I have been working on them this week. Here are a shot of Lady Justice and the Death Marshals. I still need to finish their bases but the figures are painted.

I still have the Judge to finish but, what do you all think so far?

Ya know, I am just worried I am gonna get these all painted and done and my wife and Joe are gonna kick my butt into the ground. Oh well, I guess they will look good doing it. I attempted a little OSL (Object Source Lighting) on the Pine Box if you look close you can see a face. Yes, one of their abilities is to be able to put another model in there and attempt to take them out of play.

Have a good week.

1 comment:

  1. They look great. Love the green & blue of the ghosts coming out of the coffin.

    ReplyDelete