Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Malifaux update and Holy Crap! My wife can paint! Part 2

Well folks, sorry it's been slow in updating but I finished off my Malifaux Lady Justice crew with a Scales of Justice. Here he is in all his tormented glory. Yes, he is nailed to the crossbeam of the scales.
I gave him the same type of denim pants that I tried to go with for the whole crew. I just used some more wash and light brushstrokes of a light brown to make his pants very dirty. I gave him a darker skin tone than the rest of the crew, the same colored blindfold as Lady Justice and used some gloss to shine up the blood on his arms and in the scales.

Here is a whole crew shot with the Scales added.
I like the way the whole crew turned out. I did get started painting my Ortega Crew and will post pictures as I get them done.

As I said before Holy Crap! My wife can paint! She has been working on her Malifaux Leveticus' Crew. I just had to share this, she's not done with any yet, but you can see what she has accomplished so far.

Here are her Steampunk Abominations and Hollow Waifs.
I am so proud of her. She absolutely refused to let me tough them other than putting these together for her. She has done such a great job I keep joking with her that she'll be painting all the rest of my stuff! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment