Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

'Ard Boyz, Casting, and Holy Crap! My Wife can paint!

Hello all,
Sorry no pics this update, I have had a busy weekend at work. I am gearing up to run the the 'Ard Boyz Tourney on Saturday at Astral Castle in Midland. Will update after the event.

I have been working on molding and casting some stuff such as shoulder pads for my Celestial Lions and some Lion icons that I can use to personalize some vehicles. Also on the casting block some bases, that I need to make and cast should we need more for Malifaux. and don't want to have to make each and every single one. I still have Space Marines to paint! Instead of doing all this work on Malifaux and neglecting my Space Marines.

As a parting note I mounted the Wife's Leviticus Crew to the bases on a previous posting. We got them primed and this weekend I come home from a 12 hour shift. and find she got started painting her figs. OMG! They rock. She started on the Steampunk Abominations and has done an amazing job. I would like to say I had something to do with it but I can't. She is such her Father's Daughter, she wrote down all the steps in a little notebook and colors she used so she can go back and follow the steps exactly. LOL! As a note, my Father-in-Law has notebooks loaded with data on everything he does. Re-load a bullet, cook a chicken, you name it. When the Zombie Apocalypse comes his house is the first I am going to grab some guns and those notebooks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment