Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I present the sexy Perdita Ortega!

Well I have started on my Ortega crew and still have yet to have played a game of Malifaux. 
We have an order of Terraclips Malifaux Sewers on the way.
I am really looking forward to getting our terrain pieces done and try to get a game in or 2. Malifaux has apparently random game objectives and terrain pieces that have effects upon the game play. Some of these objectives and terrain pieces might be a bog, a soulstone vein, hanging tree, a graveyard, a campsite, or an arcane apparatus. I think I will like the game, we will just have to see how it turns out. 

I have finished painting Perdita Ortega. I tried to use a darker skin tone on the Ortegas than you will see on my Lady Justice. I decided to incorporate some purples and decided instead of using silver and turquoise on the buckles and buttons and conchos to give an even more southwestern feel to them. I will update with more figures as I finish them but to tide you over, I introduce my Perdita....


So until next update, may your brushes stay pointed and your paint not dry out.

2 comments: