Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Land Speeders! and I do not mean like Luke Skywalker's

Wow! Has it really been less than 24 hours since my last post?
Here they are, 3 land speeders complete all the way from primer to complete. Unlike the other models in this army, these were not yet painted. In addition the land speeders were my first expansion to my Lions. At current they are my only Fast Attack choice. I know, I need some Vanguard Vets and assault marines. Well they are coming in time. I envision my Celestial Lions to be more shooting oriented than my Space Wolves.

Now I can relax and breathe easy since they are all painted for Wargames Con!
I will see about a full army pictures later. For now I have to tide you over with the land speeders.





OMG the gold and blue have made me cross-eyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment