Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2011

Post Christmas Update. WAAAGH and SWTOR

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year.

I had hoped that I was going to be able to finish that Mob and Trukk before we got our early access codes for SWTOR (Star Wars The Old Republic). That didn't happen so I have been playing SWTOR as most of my free time. I believe I am going to have to dedicate a specific slot of time to hobby time, painting and building. But for those of you not familiar with SWTOR it is set in the Star Wars universe thousands of years before the time period depicted in all 6 films. 
Here is a Cinematic for the game:


But yesterday I spent all day working out in the mancave and I do have some pictures to show for it!

I was able to finish my second trukk for my Orks.

Here it is with it's Mob and I have the Blue Trukk with it's Mob.
 The more I look at these, It looks like weeks work of goes into almost each figure, but that is not at all the case. I should try to make a tutorial on how I paint this style.

Okay till next year, Keep it pointed straight up there!

2 comments:

  1. Great looking Orks, makes me want to get to painting. I really like the idea of mixing colors/clans, I bet it looks great on the table. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That didn't happen so I have been playing SWTOR as most of my free time. I believe I swtor credits sale am going to have to dedicate a specific slot of time to hobby time, painting and building.

    ReplyDelete