Total Pageviews

Friday, December 2, 2011

Nurgle Infestation, The WAAAGH Continues, and other fun things....

Greetings Friends and Followers,
I did not forget about an update. I had gotten really sick around Thanksgiving and that caused me to skip my posting. You know how hard it is to eat a great turkey dinner with a severely sore throat? It was not fun.
I was able to get the one mob of boys completed and also Ghazzkull Thrakka complete. I am still working on the Trukk for that mob of boys done. My idea is to complete each mob and their ride together, before moving onto another mob or vehicle. Throwing in a character here and there. Well, I want to go ahead an post these pictures and get some more painting done before having to get ready for work.
Onto the Pics: Here are the boys:



Now onto Ghazzkull Thrakka:
  



Well guys, Hope you enjoy the pics. If you have any questions or comments feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment