Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

The WAAAAGH Continues...

Hola followers!
Sorry for the delay in posts. When work is taking 32 hours of my Friday through Sunday it has hampered some gaming and hobby weekends. I was able to get in one game with my new Orks against new Sisters of Battle. I made some mistakes took a beating from the exorcists, but with only a Zzap gun and a single mob of boyz left I pulled out a draw. Okay I am sure you are done hearing about the gaming and want me to get onto to Hobby pics.

When I started on Orks, a great friend decided he was going to give me 3 painted Killa Kans. He told me I could re-paint them if I wanted, but when I saw the pics no way I was going to repaint them, as a matter of fact I am gonna paint all my stuff to go with them. Here is a pic he sent me of the 3 Killa Kans:

So I did some more modding making some old ork boyz into Runtherds.
Finally got my self a purple hart:

I started painting my unit of gretchin and the runtherds. All the models are older versions as you can see on the Ork's clown shoes that were predominate about 20 years ago.I think they are coming out well. I painted 5 to get the colors I wanted.
This is the rest after 2 days of painting, then I need to flock all the bases when I get them all done.
I did some free hand details on the Runtherds, the shoulders and the back plates.

I also got an addition for my Deffkoptas off Ebay for $20. I introduce to you the Red Barork!. and yes his prop is motorized!

 So that is where I am at right now. I am going to see about a re-match against the Sisters of Battle with the same lists. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Until then be good!









1 comment: