Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Warhammer 40k: Celestial Lions Space Marines 3rd Company

I picked up these Celestial Lions Space Marines from a fellow gamer back in February of this year. Funny thing is, this chapter is only mentioned in a few bits of fluff it has grabbed many peoples imagination. Many people have been making this chapter to play with on the table top. Their colors are blue and gold. I even know a person that has played this chapter for a few years now. So when the opportunity came up, I grabbed them. Well, once I got them home, I began working on them. I wanted them to make a bigger appearance on the table top. I also made the conscientious decision to quickly repaint these. I had no intention of making these Golden Demon quality, but making them look good on the table top.

I have a picture of what they looked like before I started.

Now I have 5 complete 10 man squads. Two tactical squads, two devastator squads, and a sternguard veteran squad.

I will post more but this is where it's starting. Since I am painting my Celestial Lions right now that is what you get to see first.

In about 12 Days I will be at Wargames Con in Austin, TX. I will definitely be making a blog post in the future about my trip there.

No comments:

Post a Comment