Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cub, Scouts?

I cannot believe it's just over 24 hours from my last post and having finished the scout squad I only have 2 characters left to paint of the current foot troops.
I subdued the armor and tried to stick to a brownish color for the jumpsuit they wear beneath the armor. I always feel scouts should be more subdued in color but still appear color-wise a coherent part of the army they belong to. I know the faces have much to be desired, but again I am going for a quick paint job and am more concerned about how they look as a coherent army on the board.
What do you think?



With only 4 more days left till Wargames Con

Here is my Wargames Con Checklist (of things I would like but will not necessarily complete).
  • Finish painting the last of my termagants so my Tyranids are complete- CHECK
  • Re-Paint Celestial Lions Troops- CHECK
  • Re-Paint Celestial Lions Vehicles: 2 Rhinos and 3 Dreadnoughts
  • Make new flying bases for the Celestial Lions 3 Land Speeders
  • Finish painting Space Wolf Grey Hunters
  • Finish basing some Space Wolves
  • Organize Celestial Lions, Space Wolves and Tyranids for Travel.
  • A ton more of stuff to do....
Oh well I better hit the sack. Night! or good morning to most of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment