Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

A bit more WAAAGH!

In the past week I was able to finish 2 more Orks. An Assault on Black Reach, Ork Warboss that I modded with an attack squig. The other is a Big Mek with a Kustom Force Field that was also modded. I added a burna and some lightning between the coils on his pack. 

Onto the pics:
First the Warboss

 Now onto the Big Mek. I attempted some more OSL (Object Source Lighting) Using the lightning as the source. The Burna was a skorcha from a spare plastic Killa Kan kit. I removed the Fuel barrel on the rear of the skorcha and attached it to the back of the pack. I used some wire and some Hudson & Allen barbed wire for scale model kits to make the arcing lightning or energy.



I still need to finish basing the Big Mek but I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. 

On another note this past weekend I was off for the first time in a while and was all geared up to play a game of 40k but it was not to happen. But Joe got a game in and we broke out the Battle Missions book and Joe's Sisters of Battle took on Chaos Space Marines. It was kinda neat to watch. For a Battle Report click on his link to his blog to the right of this post. Titled the Battles of the Sisters of Battle.

Well, till next time keep it pointed straight up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment